FOOD & DRINK
1. What type of food do you serve?
2. Can you offer halal, vegetarian and Asian dishes?
- Asian – Yes, TBC can offer a select number of Asian dishes
- Halal - Our kitchen is not halal-certified, however we can prepare a number of dishes halal-style, without pork or lard. If you or your guests require official halal-certified meals, we have a number of solutions in place. We will make every attempt to customize and fulfill this requirement for you.
- Vegetarian - TBC has a number of vegetarian dishes that can be added to the buffet station. A la Carte vegetarian dishes can also be offered for individual guests.
3. Can we bring our own food?
No. Tanjong Beach Club must provide all food. On rare occasions, we may have to liaise with external caterers to fulfill certain requests.
4. Can I bring my own cake?
You can, but we have a wonderful cake selection in-house!
5. What drink packages do you offer?
Our standard free flow drinks packages are as follows:
- Beer - Corona by the bottle
- White Wine - Viu Manent Chardonnay
- Red Wine - Viu Manent Malbec
- Liquors - Wyborowa Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Havana Rum, Ballantine's Whisky, Bulleit Bourbon
- Soft drinks & Juices - Sprite, Coke, Coke light, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Soda water, Orange juice, Lime juice, Cranberry juice
6. Can I remove drinks from the drinks package?
Yes, however, there is no impact on price.
7. Can I include wine in my free flow package?
Yes. The 3 wines available for events are Viu Manent Chardonnay, Viu Manent Malbec, and Bellussi Prosecco (sparkling wine). In some cases you may be able to purchase wines from our wine list. Please enquire.
8. Can I bring my own drinks?
No, sorry, we do not allow this.
9. Can I change the free flow timing on the day?
Yes, there is some flexibility. Please let your event manager know on the day.