SPACES & CAPACITIES
1. What are the maximum capacities at Tanjong Beach Club?
- The maximum standing capacity for TBC is 5,000.
- TBC can seat up to 500 guests – 250 on lounge seating and 250 at table seating.
- More seating can be provided on the beach, if required.
- TBC can cater for events of up to 3500.
2. What is the capacity of each area?*
- The indoor dining room - 96
- The restaurant bar space - 40
- The main bar space - 50
- The restaurant terrace - 40
- Mezzanine - 40
- The Large cabana - 20
- The Pool Lounge - 30
*These capacities are accurate for the spaces as-is, in their normal configurations. Alternative set ups, e.g., buffet tables, may slightly reduce these capacities.
3. What do the different areas look like?
4. What happens if it rains?
The TBC team will always have a plan B for your event. Please ask your event executive to highlight the space that will be used for back up. On the day of the event, the event executive will keep you updated on the weather and set up plans.
5. Can we use the adjacent space next to TBC?
Yes! The beach spaces next to TBC are known as Tanjong , Tanjong 2 and Tanjong 3. They are ideal for team building games and large-scale events (over 500). The TBC team will liaise with Sentosa management to get quotes and book the space for you.
6. Can I rent the whole venue for an exclusive event?
Yes - You can book the whole venue (or we can carve out an area within the venue to make your event exclusive). Please enquire.